Monday, August 20, 2007

Top Five Musical Holes I Need to Fill (Heh...He Said Holes)

5. The Minus 5 - I enjoy their music every time someone plays one of their CD's. Also most of the band opened up for The Presidents of the United States of America at the first concert I went to see without parental supervision. Although they were called the Young Fresh Fellows when I saw them.

4. Tom Petty - I'm starting to remedy this. I have his greatest hits collection and Full Moon Fever.

3 Ludacris - I can't show enough how much I love Ludacris. Buying a couple of his albums would probably help.

2. Tupac - I need to at least own all of his pre-posthumous releases.

1. The Rolling Stones - Number of Justin Timberlake albums I own - 2. Number of Stones album I own - 1 (and it's a greatest hits package)

2 comments:

Curt said...

Does Ludacris have a Hits album? Buy that and nothing else. His albums consist of 2 things: 1) great singles, 2) crappy filler.

iTunes was made for artists like Ludacris.

Babar said...

Speaking of the Minus 5 and the Presidents...
I just bought Superdeluxe's debut album, used, at Book Nook.
It sucks, but there are a few gems. I will have to play it next poker game.